Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WHIP IT...Drew Barrymore's directorial debute...2009


Oh Drew. 
Oh Ellen/Juno.  
Oh Landon Pigg.

ET.
XMen2. Ok, true. Just Juno.
Fallin for you...at a coffee shop, in this film...wherever the Love begins, it may fade if based on the acting... but do sing, though.  Sing to me.  I saw you once at Fido, a great coffee shop in Nashville. Maybe I could take the song personally. 

Since the release of this film, my roommate has begun investigating the world of derby.  When asked what her roller name would be, she had an immediate response.  What would mine be, I wonder?  Meanwhile, she's saving up for skates.  

Whip It: I will remember food fights, the pool scene (ummmmhhh...uhhhh... no words. awkward), the costumes, the retainers, the skating, and most of all Kristen Wiig. The rest I will put behind me quickly.  Yes. Quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Pigg's song is entitled "Fallin' In Love At A Coffee Shop" and come on- Ellen was in Juno. Nobody would get that XMen reference...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well, anonymous. I'll make the changes. Apt notes, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. :)
    Guess who.

    Anyway.
    Another friend and I were consulting.
    Your Derby name is the Mad Platter.

    ReplyDelete